- Established: 1873
- Locations: Nashville, Tennessee
- Accredited: Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools
- Degrees Offered: Bachelor, Master, Education Specialist, Doctorate
- Programs Offered: Area, Ethnic, and Cultural Studies, Biological Science/Life Sciences, Business Adminstration and Management Studies, Communications, Computer and Information Sciences, Education, Engineering, English Language and Literature, Foreign Languages and Literatures, Health Professions and Related Sciences, Law and Legal Studies, Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies, Mathematics, Multi/interdisciplinary Studies, Philosophy and Religion, Physical Sciences, Psychology, Social Sciences and History, Theological Studies and Religious Vocation, Visual and Performing Arts
- Number of Students: 11,607
- Tuition Assistance: Grants, Loans, Scholarships, Work-Study
- Cost: $32,620 per year
- Campus Option? Yes
2201 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37235
Vanderbilt University offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts and sciences, engineering, music, education, and human development, as well as a full range of graduate and professional degrees. The combination of cutting edge research, liberal arts, and a distinguished medical center creates an atmosphere where students tailor their education to meet their goals and researchers collaborate to solve complex problems affecting our health, culture and society.
Graduates from Vanderbilt University find employment in every aspect of society -- from those who play on NBA teams to those who serve as members of Congress. Vanderbilt offers all forms of financial assistance to its students, and 60% of their current students receive some sort of financial aid. Their programs range from Bachelor's Degrees to Doctorates, and they offer many technical degrees as well, such as Law, Education, and Medical degrees.
Vanderbilt University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor's, master's, education specialist's and doctor's degrees. Their instructors are experts in their field, and many of their instructors hold high honors, such as Noble Peace Laureates. Vanderbilt University is constantly named one of the best universities in the country by some of the nation's highest-esteemed magazines.
Online Degrees Offered:
Online Nursing Degrees
Other Accredited Schools of Interest
Thank you for visiting with us! Did you know Top School .US has served nearly a half-million students interested in obtaining an online degree? With over 200 featured campus and online schools, we have a program to meet your needs. If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit our blog where we profile programs from our top online schools.